Saturday, August 18, 2007

travelling in style

Got a phone-call yesterday from Bob to say that Their Regal Majesties' new travel accessory has arrived safely. I won't be able to pick it up till Monday, but this now means the boys can travel safely in the back of the truck -- and Meg and I aren't trying to wrestle Vizsla-monkeys while I drive.

And so, we are about to install a Deer Creek Houndsman Deluxe (in racing red) in the Team Vizsla-mobile.

So, many thanks to Bob for receiving the box at his work. I do have a sneaking suspicion that now that my dog-box is in his truck, I may need a crowbar to get it back!

And, above all, a big thank-you to Adam Deist at Turn Left Beagles. As soon as we decided to get a fancy Deer Creek box I started calling dealers. Adam picked up right away and was happy to talk about dog-boxes from nuts to soup. While companies like Cabelas can still have excellent customer service, I do prefer to give business to the small-business owner -- especially when they take pride in making sure you get what you need.

Even though he runs funny little dogs, if you need a dog-box give Adam a call.

No comments: